Thursday, April 23, 2009

Back in The Game

Good luck to me. I hope to be officially re-admitted to the Ph.D. program. I should know by about May 15.

In any event, I am grateful to a lot of people already for getting this far. If my brother had not suggested I place a call, none of this would be possible. Pat Conner has been great, as usual. Dennis Allen, Cath Gouge, Amanda Riley, Tim Sweet, and others at WVU have been super helpful.

Becky and the kids have been supportive and an inspiration. If WVU will have me back, I am ready to rock!

My plan starting out is to use this blog to take notes on what's happening and what I'm learning. Perhaps in creating this blog I am showing undue optimism. Well, I'll just need to take my medicine if WVU rejects my application. I can deal with it. In the meantime, I have work to do.

No comments: